Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HBC's response to my email complaint

Dear Nikki,Thank you for your email dated 27th of May.We appreciate you for sharing your recent shopping experiences at the Zellers Store in Brantford, Ontario.I would first like to thank you for taking the time to communicate to us, and allow us the opportunity to address this issue. Please accept our apologies for the obvious shortfall in our customer service efforts.Please be assured that the Zellers is continuing to place emphasis and resources consistently in providing service levels to our customers thatwill differentiate us from the competition.In this particular situation we obviously fell short.I would appreciate it if you would provide me with your telephone numberso that I may have the store manager contact you to address your concerns.Please feel free to contact Zellers customer service at 1-888-226-2225, for any further assistance. We appreciate your patronage and hope to continue serving you in HBC. Regards, Abhishek Customer Services Customer.Service@hbc.com

Now how many of you think that any resolution will actually come out of this?

1 comment:

  1. The Bay and HBC have horrible customer service. We just went through 4 weeks of hell trying to get our money back after returning a product. They said as soon as the bed returned to their warehouse it would be refunded. We also used a gift card from our wedding to help pay for it, but they kept putting us on hold when we inquired. The store manager here in Burlington promised to refund everything but would only give us her word. I would highly recommend avoiding purchasing any large items at the Bay and also avoid getting an HBC credit card. I was tricked into opening an account to get a 10% discount on the bed. The Sales Rep did not say anything about it being a credit card, I thought it was a rewards card. They also messed up the delivery and refused to provide any proof of pickup when we returned it. We had to take everyone at their word. Horrible horrible customer service.

    ReplyDelete

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby