Follow me on Twitter

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oops!

Sorry I have been so absent everyone, this has been a crazy month. My husband, my oldest daughter and I all has strep throat.Today my husband thinks he has it again and my baby now has a cold. It particularily sucks since I can't give her anything to feel better. Steam baths, humidifier, saleen rinsing her nose, that is about it. 

Of course it comes at a terrible time as today is one of our best friend's 30th birthday and dinner party for it. I think I may be flying solo at the party. Oh well at least it's at the house of our besties and not some obscure relation. It'll be way fun either way.

I just wish I knew why we have such crappy immune systems. We eat healthy, we excercise, we sleep (for the most part). Luck O' the draw I guess.

Anyways, I am sorry for neglecting my blog. I hope you understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby