Follow me on Twitter

Monday, October 5, 2009

Cover your damn mouth!

I know that the whole H1N1 thing is most likely being blown up to be WAY bigger than it is. I am a rational person. I do not obsess or become "paranoid" about these things. That being said, I have a 5 year old and a three month old and I really would like to avoid them getting ANY type of illness.
 I have noticed lately that people seem to have a real problem covering their mouth/nose when sneezing or coughing. Before I went on mat leave I even had a few clients cough/sneeze DIRECTLY in my face and the faces of my coworkers. They didn't even bother to turn their face away. Naturally I snapped on them. Really though? Is it THAT difficult to raise your hand/arm the 2 inches to your face to block at least SOME of the germs from getting all in MY grill?



PEOPLE! COVER YOUR SHIT!

Thank-you in advance.

Nik

2 comments:

  1. just checking to see if comments are up again

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have to go back to the olden days where people carried hankies and can cough into them

    ReplyDelete

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby