Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, February 24, 2011

oops! Sorry I neglected you blog!

So, I have totally been neglecting my blog since going back to work. Oopps! My bad! Right now I am on sick leave (have been since the first week of January) because my asthma is out of control. On one had I know I need the time off to get better but on the other hand I am going nuts! I am so bored! I am a social butterfly and part of the reason I enjoy work is the social aspect of it. I feel somewhat like I am on house arrest! The day time can get pretty lonely I won't lie.
Let me just tell you how "wonderful" these sterroids I have to take make me feel. NOT! I feel jittery and anxious and even though my breathing has improved it's not all that great yet. I am going to see my family Doctor today and my respirologist tomorrow. When you have so many appointments you start to feel like a crazy person!
Oh well. What can I do? I know I am off for a good reason but I can't help but feel like somewhat of a douche because of it. I just hope I get better soon because I want to get back to normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby