Follow me on Twitter

Friday, August 30, 2013

Dear CBS,

I get that Big Brother is a reality show and sometimes we might see things we don't like. That being said, I am so disappointed in production for allowing Amanda to continue in the game after all the stuff she has done. If you have to hide all the sharp objects in the house from someone, maybe it's time for them to be expelled. She is WORSE than Willie. She just slammed that storage door open intending for it to hit Elissa. The fact that it didn't was pure luck.

I have watched Big Brother since day one and I have never seen anyone this bad in the house. I love the show but this season has been a complete cluster fuck, pardon the language, between the racism and the bullying. We are trying to teach our children that bullying is wrong and Big Brother is glorifying it by allowing this to continue, reality TV or not.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

We clearly see where you stand. Is that the message you want to give the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby