Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beautiful View Outside my big beautiful picture window.

Isn't this a beautiful view? I get to look at this for days at a time! Nothing says GOOD MORNING like a transport truck, complete with a trucker who SPITS everytime they climb out of this thing! One day they left it idling for -no shitting you- FOUR HOURS! The Cops may have been called that day...we won't say who by. How classy is this? I suuuuuuuuuure hope it's parked there when we decide to sell. WTF PEOPLE??? WTF???

OH! BTW? it belongs to that yellow house you see across the street....areyou NOT capable of parking in front of your OWN house? What's that? You don't want to have to stare at this ugly piece of shit every time you look out your window? Boo fuckin whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby